Become a Facilitator
All adults who work with children and young people have a crucial role to play in shaping their lives. As a Butterflies Facilitator you will have a unique opportunity to interact with our girls in ways that are both affirming and inspiring.
All our facilitators go through an application process, are fully trained, and Enhanced DBS checked before contact with the girls.
Training consists of:
- Programme and Facilitation training – 12 months
- Anatomy and Physiology – online course
- Safeguarding – half day
- Health & Safety – half day
- First Aid Training – one day
Facilitators are required to:
- attend monthly supervisions
- undertake refresher safeguarding training every three years.
If you are interested in becoming a Facilitator and would like more information, please complete and submit the Facilitator Enquiry Form.